A Day in May

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A day of remembrance

Today, December 6, is

NATIONAL DAY OF REMEMBRANCE AND ACTION ON VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN


In memory of the 14 Women Murdered in Montreal, 1989

Geneviève Bergeron, 21
Hélène Colgan, 23
Nathalie Croteau, 23
Barbara Daigneault, 22
Anne-Marie Edward, 21
Maud Haviernick, 29
Barbara Maria Klucznik, 31
Maryse Laganière, 25
Maryse Leclair, 23
Anne-Marie Lemay, 27
Sonia Pelletier, 23
Michèle Richard, 21
Annie St-Arneault, 23
Annie Turcotte, 21




Men: If you want to do something about violence against women, go here.


1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

I remembered, but I wasn't going to do a post on it. When I saw your post it nudged me along to mention it on my own blog, even though it means two unrelated posts today. I see you have two posts today as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?