A Day in May

Monday, November 28, 2005

Gone.

Update: Mister Pigeon is gone. I went home at lunch, and all that was left was a dozen piles of bird shit. Thanks, buddy.

I did get ahold of the local 'pigeon club' president guy, and he said if the bird was still there tonight, I should be able to box him up no problem, and the guy would take him and get him back to his owner. Looks like I won't have to now.

Heh. I'm surprisingly sad that he's gone. I would have like to gotten a little closer to him.

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

Oh, that's kind of funny. I know that feeling.

Darn birds with their piles of droppings. Our arbour bench is not fit for sitting on in summer because it's become a bird roost. Oh well, we asked for it I guess with all the bird feeders in our yard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?