A Day in May

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

*Whew*

Look at that, I'm finally sitting down.

Yeah, so the last couple days have been a little nutty. We had Mike's work Christmas party on Saturday, a birthday dinner for his mom on Sunday, plus our regular round of groceries, laundry, housecleaning, etc. and I've been working and packing and fighting migraines in between all that. I got a pile of packing done tonight, dinners and lunches made for the next couple days, took the dog for a walk, and got some other computer-y things done.

In a very short while, I'm heading to bed. I have just NOT been sleeping well lately. Ok, that's kind of a lie. Once I'm asleep, I sleep well, but I am having a helluva time *falling* asleep. It's really affecting my moods, and my attitude. And not in a good way. ;)

I still have some things to catch up on around here, but it's just not going to happen tonight. Anyway, my (caffeine-free) tea is done, and I'm going to catch the last few minutes of Amazing Race.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

You have so much on the go right now it's not surprising you're having trouble falling asleep. It's a total cliché but counting sheep helps. Try counting backwards from 1000. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?