A Day in May

Friday, November 25, 2005

Finally.

Friday, finally.

This has been a long week. For those of you not in the know, I have a small (budding!) computer repair business on the side. I haven't advertised for clients in a while, because I just haven't had the time. And because we are moving, I've packed one of the spare monitors and pretty much disconnected everything else, thinking I wouldn't need them till the new year. Not so. I had a client Wednesday night (a repeat client, seem this guy *always* has problems) and a new client tonight. Luckily, I fixed both their problems at their house. But the client I had Thursday night had a mess of a computer. I told her I'd need to bring it home, or I'd be charging her an arm and a leg to sit at her computer while diagnostic programs downloaded (on dial-up!) and ran. If I take it home, it can do it's thing while I do mine. So I've got that behemoth sitting on the desk, and it's all finally hooked up, but I'm not even going to start it until tomorrow evening when we get home from Toronto.

Tonight, I'm on a desperate search for a copy of MS Access 97. Anyone have any idea where to get dinosaur software? I've checked eBay, and I can't even find it here. Meh.

I think I need a snack. And the 10-year old in me wants chocolate milk and pb&j sammiches.

:)

1 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

39 more days. (To Key time.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?