A Day in May

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I got nothin'.


Trifle
Originally uploaded by Jenn W.

Whoa. It is *bitter* out there. My poor dog, her belly barely higher than the snow she was standing in, almost fell over in a gust of wind. One more reason why I can't wait for us to be in the house. Her whole run is fenced, a good solid 6 foot-ish high fence, so she'll be nice and sheltered on nights like this. And of course, I don't have to stand out there with her while she does her business.

**********

If the weather cooperates, we're going here on Saturday (after a stop to pick up necessities at Lush, though). Mike's parents are coming with us, and I'm bringing the camera, for SURE. (Winter means I don't take *nearly* enough pictures. Boo.)

**********

You know, I really like Blogger, but I do wish I could password protect some posts. And because I can't, I have no more to add right now.

**********

It's getting chilly in here now. Time to go crawl under all my blankets. 'Night.


2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

Oh, well, sorry you can't password protect your posts.

Little dogs have a hard time in this weather. It'll be nice for you all when you have your new house.

 
At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can *just* 'imagine' what you'd put in those password-protected blogs! xxoo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?