A Day in May

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Visitor


Pigeon
Originally uploaded by Jenn W.

There is a pigeon camped out on my balcony. I leaned out to shake off a towel, and when I was done, I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye. At seven floors up, that scared the crap out of me. Obviously my towel shaking didn't bother him, because he just looked at me.

I don't know why he's here, or what he's doing, because I know jack about pigeons. I do think, though, for some odd reason, that he's not well.

Pigeon

He's been there now for a couple hours. I hope he's just hanging out for the night, and isn't sick or anything. I guess I'll just have to wait and see (which is something I'm just SO not good at doing).

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

Looks like he's got a tag on his foot? Maybe he's an escapee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?