A Day in May

Friday, December 02, 2005

**Disclaimer**

I've had a few new readers lately, and I feel the need to put something right out there. Some of you who read know me purely from the internet, and mostly from my old Xanga site.

Some of you know me from 'real life', but just barely.

Some of you know me VERY well (HI MOM!!).

As you read through here, you might take offense to something I say. You might wonder why I never told you something directly. You might wonder why I never mention you, or if I'm mad at you. You might wonder if I'm really talking about *you*.

What you really need to do is read the next line, slowly and carefully:

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU.

This blog is where *I* can ramble, spew, storytell, show pictures, bitch, whine, complain, rejoice, and share. I do hope you like what you find, but I'm not going to censor myself too much. I can't. That's the whole point of the place, for me.

So, if you think I've said something hurtful to or about you, please feel free to take it up with me.

But unless you're really, REALLY sure it IS about you?

Remember, it's probably not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?