A Day in May

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Oh, the irony. She is thick.

When I wrote that post last night, about watching the time I spend on the internet, I was actually at the Saturn dealership.

When I got home from the dealership, I plugged my laptop in so I could publish that entry. Lo and behold,

I had no internet.

Oh, the gods, they are funny!!

When I got to work this morning at 7:30 (early enough to post and not be using work time) there was...

No internet!!

I have always said, if you put it out there, the universe will comply.

(and obviously, I have internet now. I called my ISP (my work and home are the same provider), and apparently everyone in the region was having some trouble. Good to know, since I thought I had some kind of special power.)

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

Special powers, heehee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?