A Day in May

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Hrmph.

Due to an incredibly sleepless night last night, and spending two full hours today with 17 kids at a fun park place, I am unable to form complete thoughts or coherent sentences. Hah. I almost couldn't even just *spell* sentences.

So, so tired. I've got NEW books to read (because I couldn't resist the little walk over to the bargain book area when I was in Chapters buying a frappucino) and I can barely figure out which side of the book is up, never mind try to understand anything right now.

And, apparently, when I am this tired? I become a 'hunt and peck' typist.

Sixteen days people. Sixteen. It's a good thing holidailies is happening now, because I won't be hanging out here too much next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?