A Day in May

Friday, December 16, 2005

Firefoxyness

So if you know me at all, you know I'm a fan of Firefox. I just spent the past little while downloading the new version, and installing a bunch of extensions. Like the flickrfox tab, the del.icio.us buttons, the 'blog this' button, and the gmail manager. I loooove the gmail manager. I have more than one gmail account, and with this extension, I can keep track of all of them without constantly opening up each account. I had gmail widgets, but they kept malfunctioning, so I ditched them. This is much better.

Anybody have any good Firefox extensions to recommend?

********

Tomorrow is another killer errand day. And I think there has got to be about six loads of laundry to do. *sigh*

I want a maid for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?