A Day in May

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Another full day

Grocery shopping for the week is done, and we're just chilling out in front of our respective toys (the iMac for me, Xbox for Mike) for a short while until we leave for lunch at a friend's house. They're cooking the meal, we're bringing some desert, and then we're going to have a boys vs. girls game of Scrabble. I say the girls will win. :0)

I got a really good chunk of Christmas shopping done yesterday. Only a few more things to pick up, like movie passes for my niece, a pile of Tim Horton's gift certificates for stocking stuffers, and the last thing I need for my Dad. Tonight I HAVE to do my Christmas cards. HAVE TO. In fact, I'm going to stop this here, and go finish up the labels so I have one less thing to do tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?