A Day in May

Saturday, December 10, 2005

*yawn*

Ugh. It's early. But I want to be at the mall right for 8, so I need to get an early start. I'm going to get as much Christmas shopping done today as possible. Which, really, should be almost all of it.

I'm updating my Shuffle in preparation for the day. About the only way I can stand to be in a mall for any length of time alone is if I have tunes cranked in my ear to drown out the noise. Otherwise, I find I get *really* cranky.

I have a client at 11, but with any luck, it shouldn't take too long. She just needs her machine updated to SP2, and I've already got the disk for it, which means not having to wait 10 HOURS for it to download on her dial-up.

Yes, I said 10 HOURS. Gah. Dial-up. Makes me crazy.

Tonight is a birthday celebration for my brother-in-law. Tomorrow, lunch with one of my bestest friends and her husband.

And I am begging and pleading (putting it out there for the universe to hear, if you will) that I get just a smidge of time to take some photographs tomorrow. I'm not going to learn to get any better if I don't get out there and DO.

Have a wonderful day, y'all.

2 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dial-up! *shudder*

Hope you get the time to take some photographs - I always enjoy seeing your pics.

Sorry to hear of the demise of your rat :/ I think Steve used to raise rats in England...he had one named Grandfather, haha.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Sock Monty said...

We have dial up here. It really is still cheaper. When we have to send an important document, we just find it an excuse to go visit, have tea & drop off a disk. So see, it is still cheaper. Sort of...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?