A Day in May

Friday, December 23, 2005

Have Tripod, will travel.



I married the best Santa ever.

Mike got me a kickass tripod for Christmas. It extends to about 5 1/2 feet, and folds up small and portable. It has two levels, swivelly feet for levelling, great hand grips, and a carrying handle.

I'm in luuuurve. (With Mike, more than the tripod. In case you wondered.)

Go see the rest of the pictures. This is a close-up of the base, with the tilt tilted. This is just the base. Notice the two levellers? And the carrying grip? And this is the whole thing, fully extended. It's huuuuge. (And it would look SO nice with a DSLR on top of it, when I finally get one.)

I can't wait to do some time lapse pictures, and maybe even some pics of the family and I. MAYBE. (I'm much more comfortable behind the camera.)

Damn, my mamma is right - I AM spoiled!!

3 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

Best. Santa. Ever.

It looks nice and light for carrying, too. And the level indicator--how cool is that?

I hope you'll be posting some of those time-lapse sequences.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Mike said...

That is a very cool tripod. I'm sure you'll be able to find tons of uses for it and get some great photos.

Merry Christmas! - Mike

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

darn tootin' right yer spoiled!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?