A Day in May

Monday, November 07, 2005

What language is this??

This was posted on a blog I came across recently:

damnsz..wassup yahsz..havent been bloggin for awhile..i dinksz..watcha'sz do foe halloween? trick or treating ? well..me, jennifer, tiff, marcial, nd ton t0ok da kidsz to dimond to t.o.t..fuken packed man..dey barly even got candy..den ton t0ok dem home nd me, jennifer, tiff, nd marcial t0ok us to frite nite..but before we went dea we went to 5th first to picked up billy..first we couldnt find him so den me nd da grlz went into wet seal nd was trying on some clothesz..while marcial went around l0okin foe him..hahasz..we bought some clothesz..den marcial found him..was gettin hisz fone fixed or some shiit..den hisz asz went to get some underwear..lolsz..hisz asz fuken t0ok foevah..densz finallie..went to frite nite..marcial went in wit us grlz only..nd damnsz! we was all fuken over him in dea..tiff was holding hisz hand/arm...i was grabbing hisz h0odie from da bak..nd jennifer was holding on to me nd him..lolsz..it was k0oL tho..deresz different pathsz to get out yannoesz..nd we t0ok da path wit da wet spongesz on da floor!! i was fuken wearing sandalsz t0o...shiit..nd one of my sandalsz came off..nd da zombie was behind us !! LOLSz..nd i was like WAIT WAIT !! MY SHOE !! lolsz..nd da zombie was like haha ohkay hold on...lOlsz..he picked up my shoesz nd gave it to jennifer..shiit i didnt fuken turn around...didnt wannah see hisz face..densz..towardsz da end..i knew da guy w/ da chain saw was coming up..nd damn! wen we heard dat shiit..we all fuken screamed..nd i kept pushin marcial up to walk faster but he wouldnt so me nd tiff was like fuk dat nd t0ok off running...nd jennifer fuken hit her shouldersz on da wall..LOLSz..i heard dat shiit t0osz...it was funnie..yeahsz..n.e whosz..


Blargh. I think my brain just broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?