A Day in May

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I miss you guys!

Hello, hey!

So, it's been a while, huh? Yeah, I know. See, here's the thing. When I come here, I have to write.

and

I don't want to be a writer.

I want to be a photographer.

So..I'm always over HERE, where I can post pictures, and join groups and hang out in forums and talk about pictures and cameras and settings and projects and cloning and bokeh and accessories and all that other photography crap. But we also play games, and talk about daily news issues, family, pets, work, what is sucking, what is not sucking, our cities, our futures, our wishes and dreams and fears.


And I LOVE. IT. And I actually kind of feel like I belong over there.

So, I'd love to see you over there. You can just come and check out my pictures, and see what I've been up to that way, or you can sign up (it's free!) and comment and leave me notes and messages.

I really do hope to see you over there. :)

All the best,
Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?