A Day in May

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunbathing


Sunbathing
Originally uploaded by Jenn W.

What a glorious day.

I let the dog out at 7:30 this morning, and it was so beautiful out, I knew right then I'd be spending the day outdoors. I'd rather have gone for a hike or something, but instead I did yard work all day. We're going to be re-landscaping this spring, so I had to clean up all the crap left by the old owners (think piles of leaves that are shoulder high on my dog, and sprinklers and shovels and other assorted crap that's been buried under the snow), and move all the rocks from the front garden. I raked for three damn hours, solid. Heavy, wet leaves. My shoulders are killing me, but I feel great. It was so good to be out in the cold, fresh air, working in OUR yard. I so love being a homeowner.

Now, I'm doing my usual round of Sunday night chores, getting laundry done and packing lunches and whatnot, and then it will be time for Grey's Anatomy.

Hope y'all had a good weekend, too.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

What a nice change in the weather. I'm itching to get out in the yard too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?