A Day in May

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Fighting the fire


Fighting the fire
Originally uploaded by Jenn W.

So tired today. After an incredibly busy day yesterday, we went out around midnight last night to the outskirts of town for a fire. An abandoned barn went up, and was quite the site to watch. I stayed long enough to watch it finally collapse, and then headed back home, where *I* collapsed. Up early today, busy all day again, and I'm just about to start working tonight. Have a little bit to get caught up on before going in tomorrow.

Anyone do anything interesting this weekend??

2 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

Not much. Went to my nephew's birthday party and bought new eyeglasses. Not necessarily in that order.

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does mask making with kids count as interesting? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?