A Day in May

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A wholly unflattering view


Cyrus, yawning
Originally uploaded by Jenn W.

I usually want you to click on a picture to make it bigger, but in this case, I'd advise you not to. It's rather gross. Cyrus needs a kitty dentist, stat.

In other news...

Busy weekend coming up. A photography shoot Saturday morning, then we're going out to support a local band Saturday night (where I'll take hundreds more pictures), tubing at Chicopee on Sunday (for Mike, I'll be snapping shots), and then dinner at my dad's for his birthday (with all the kids! More pictures!).

You'd think I was in to photography or something, wouldn't ya.

;)

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

So the "photography shoot" is for your class, I'm guessing? What class are you taking? Would you recommend it?

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Nope, the shoot is actually for a local group that wants to make a calendar for next year. It's a non-profit group, and I heard they were looking for volunteers, so I volunteered!

The class is actually one that Henry's offers. It was a class specifically for my camera, the Rebel XT. There are two parts, and that class last week was the first half. I want to take the second half next month. And I recommend that class, yes, but mostly because of the teacher. If you don't have a Rebel, you could see if some of his other classes interest you. I know he does some at the Butterfly Conservatory (www.castlestudio.com).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?