A Day in May

Monday, February 27, 2006

Mutant daffodil.

Double daffodil

How cute is this little thing?! Mike bought me a little potted arrangement, and a couple days ago this sprung up.

Double daffodil

Saturday we were at Mill Race Park in Cambridge to do a quick photo shoot with a local group who is making a non-profit calendar for next year. It was COLD, but the shoot went well, and gave us all an idea of how we'll work together.

Saturday night, we saw Ubiquitous and Factor Fiction at a local bar, and I took a few photographs for both bands. They were fantastic! I wasn't crazy about the location, and apparently a big fight broke out later on, but I'd still go back to see either band play.

I didn't go tubing yesterday with Mike, because it was about minus 204 degrees outside yesterday. Neither the camera nor I work well in that kind of cold. Besides, I was at home tearing the damn house apart looking for the present we got for my dad. It's in a box, somewhere, and I still can't find it.

This morning I woke up with a killer migraine, and I still feel like death warmed over.

And I lost my damn keys, too.

3 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

Did you go to the Riverbank Mill after your photo shoot? Or maybe the Blackshop? That would warm you up.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

oh, Karen, actually, we ended up going to Barnacle Bills for a quick lunch. (Gah, I HATE the name of that place, but they have some DAMN good fish!)

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

Yes, I have heard that. Glad you enjoyed your lunch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?