A Day in May

Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's Eve.

Last night was spent in the company of three awesome guys....my husband, and my two nephews.



My sister-in-law called us Friday, asking if we'd watch the kids as their sitter had not worked out. Of course, we agreed. They don't go out too often, and we can go out anytime, so it seemed silly to make them stay home when we had really casual plans that could be changed.

We had a *great* time. The youngest one (19 mo.) fought sleep harder than I've ever seen any child fight, but finally passed out on Mike's chest around 11:30. The oldest (3 1/2) stayed up to do a New Year's countdown with us, and then he too fell asleep shortly after, cuddling with Mike. (And they were both allowed to stay up as long as they wanted last night...it's not like we KEPT them up.)

The kids wanted nothing to do with sleep, but we couldn't keep the damn dog awake.



Today we *finally* went out to take some pictures. I'll be updating my Flickr site as soon as I have time, and I'm still totally floored at how awesome my new camera is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?