A Day in May

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

We had an inspection of our new house today, and all looks well. The owner was there, and filled us in on some questions we had regarding the wiring and some other issues.

We get the keys on Tuesday, and then it is finally OURS.

I wanted to get the laptops hooked up with wireless before we move, so I did that today. D-Link has routers that work with wired and wireless computers, but better yet, works with both PC *AND* Mac. Both the iBooks are now wireless, and I'll get another adapter and make the G5 wireless too.

It will be SO nice to sit out in the yard of my new house with my laptop and my camera.

I see good things for 2006, I really do.

Happy New Year, all.

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

Happy New Year!

(P.S. Better get an umbrella to shade the laptop with. Unfortunately, the screen is hard to see when you are outside in the sunshine.)

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

ah, but I have a wonderfully shaded front porch, overhung by a large maple tree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?