A Day in May

Sunday, August 21, 2005

New Photo Website

Reflection

Gawd, I think I'm in love with Flickr.

No, seriously. Up until now I've been using Fotopic as my image hosting site for a while, but find it's kind of a hassle to upload, and it just doesn't customize the way I like. So I signed up for a free Flickr account a while ago, and have been testing the waters. Since I participate in photo challenges sometimes, I need to be able to link directly to my photos, which I can't do in Fotopic. I submitted the above photo in a challenge about 'reflections'. Fitting, don'tcha think?

Our reception is in three weeks. I'm so very excited. And almost everything that needs to be done is done. I think all we have left to do is label the wine, tie the tags to the favours, and print some pictures for the entrance table. It's shaping up rather nicely.

Now, I must go tend to the kitten. She has a bit of an infection from her surgery earlier this week, so she's on antibiotics. I'm going to go check on her, and give her her nightly pill.

'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?