A Day in May

Friday, May 20, 2005

Listmania.

-So tired I could cry.
-Incredible toothache pain.
-Antibiotics haven't kicked in yet.
-Bought five new pairs of pants last night.
-And two tops.
-Jackpot.
-Shopping as medication works.
-Bought three outfits last weekend.
-Normally, I hate to shop.
-Not lately, though.
-'Ouch' says my wallet.
-Our new kitten is completely retarded.
-And she's growing fast.
-I picked up our wedding rings the other night.
-They turned out beautiful.
-I'm so incredibly glad this is a long weekend.
-I'm eating fresh campari tomatoes, thinly sliced.
-With pepper.
-And a teeny dash of salt.
-Are you still reading?
-What is your favorite wine? White or red, and what kind?
-I really should be working.
-I need new sunglasses.
-And a pain pill, but I forgot them at home.
-Planning on watching 'Sideways' tonight.
-Is it any good?
-Oh, a phone call.
-Must go, have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?